But 'n' Ben £110 B&B
Wester Auchraw Croft has to be one of Loch Earns most unique Bed and Breakfasts. Owned & run by Melanie Lewis. Melanie is a renowned local photographer & artist, she has overseen the complete renovation of this original highland croft. Guests love the original lime washed walls, stone features, deep recessed windows, oak beams & wood burning stove. Quality linens & sympathetic lighting. Warm & cosy. And serves the best breakfast.
Mongolian Yurt £110 B&B
Welcome to staying in an authentic Mongolian Yurt set in the magical garden here at wester Auchraw Croft. The space has a King bed 3 seater sofa, with its own log fire.A basket of hard wood and peat is provided to burn on the fire. Your bathroom is situated a stones throw from the cottage, breakfast served in the YURT or house as you prefer..
- Stunning original features throughout the croft including large fireplace, limed pointed stone walls and Cruck framed beams.
- Over 400 reviews from AirBnB with 5 star ratings.
- My infamous home cooked breakfasts, traditional, vegetarian and vegan.
- In the heart of the Loch lomand and the Trosachs National Park, one of Britain’s areas of outstanding natural beauty, with fantastic walking and cycling opportunities, wild swimming in the rivers and lochs.
- Surrounded by many award winning restaurants to enhance your stay.