Wester Auchraw is a beautifully renovated Highland Croft, making it a fine juxtaposition, where old meets new. The Cruck framed beams arching over the main space, highlighting the architectural importance of this unique Croft. Your room ‘The But ’n’ Ben’, recently refurbished, with en suit shower and its own entrance into the property.
You will enjoy sitting outside taking in the views while listening to the bird song in the gardens. Three course breakfast included with option to book a dinner.
Welcome to staying in an authentic Mongolian Yurt set in magical gardens here at wester Auchraw Croft. The space has a Queen bed, 3 seater sofa bed, log burning stove. Selection of books and games and paddle boards to use should the urge take you down to the loch a stones throw away from the Croft.
A three course breakfast is served in the YURT or Croft as you prefer and option to book a three course dinner.
- Stunning original features throughout the croft including large fireplace, limed pointed stone walls and Cruck framed beams.
- My infamous home cooked breakfasts, traditional, vegetarian and vegan.
- Three course dinner £55 pps Vegan Veggie or Venison why Venison because its been hunted so the meat is actually good for you. It comes from iInverlochlarig in the next Glen over from the Croft.
- In the heart of the Loch lomand and the Trosachs National Park, one of Britain’s areas of outstanding natural beauty, with fantastic walking and cycling opportunities, wild swimming in the rivers and lochs.
- Hatha Yoga/Therapies on requests.
- Dog friendly £10 per booking.