But 'n' Ben £95 B&B
Wester Auchraw Croft has to be one of Loch Earns most unique Bed and Breakfasts. Owned & run by Melanie Lewis and family. Melanie is a renowned local photographer, she has overseen the complete renovation of this original highland croft. Guests love the original lime washed walls, stone features, deep recessed windows, oak beams & wood burning stove. Quality linens & sympathetic lighting. Warm & cosy. And the best breakfast.
Mongolian Yurt £95 B&B
The Yurt is the latest edition to the Croft set in its own gardens in the stunning Scottish Highlands landscape. The space is amazing very relaxing being a 15 Foot Yurt very spacious with its own log fire double bed and lounge. Your bathroom is in the house.
- Stunning original features throughout the croft including large fireplace, limed pointed stone walls and Cruck framed beams.
- Over 400 reviews from AirBnB with 5 star ratings.
- My infamous home cooked breakfasts, traditional, vegetarian and vegan.
- In the heart of the Loch lomand and the Trosachs National Park, one of Britain’s areas of outstanding natural beauty, with fantastic walking and cycling opportunities, wild swimming in the rivers and lochs.
- Surrounded by many award winning restaurants to enhance your stay.